HR - Position Status Report
This report provides the types of positions in the organization, and lists all filled and vacant positions by department.
- Navigate to UW HR Reports > Position Status Report.
- Enter or create a value for the Run Control ID. See PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs.
- Once the Run Control ID is selected or created, enter the Report Request Parameters.
- As Of Date field: Enter the date. This field is required.
- Department field: Enter department ID (e.g. B%, B48%, B4833%. To select a specific department, click on the lookup icon). Leave this field blank to select all departments.
Job Code field: Enter the job code (e.g. 00560) or click on the lookup icon to select from the list. Leave blank for all job codes.
- Position Status field: Select the position status (Approved, Frozen, Proposed) from the drop-down list.
- Empl Class check list: Click the Select Values button to check the employee classes you want to include or use the default of All.
- Once the parameters are entered, click the Run button.
- On the Process Scheduler Request screen, leave Type and Format as "Web" and "PDF" respectively. Click the OK button to run the report.
- Use the Process Monitor and View Log/Trace to monitor and view the report. See PD - Viewing the Process Monitor.
- Click on the PDF file under the File List header to view the report output.
- The report output will display like the image below.