Updating Disability Status Using Employee Self Service Using My UW Portal
OverviewThis user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to update their disability status via My UW Portal.
- Persons of Interest (POI) will not have access to Self-Service
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in Logging into the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal.
- Click the Personal Information tile.
- Click on Update My Personal Information link.
- Select Disability from the menu bar on the left side.
- Complete the Disability section, once you have selected an option, your name and today's date will appear.
- Scroll down to review the Reasonable Accommodation Notice and click Submit.
- Click OK to confirm submission.
- A green successful submission bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.
- Adding a Preferred Name Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Changing an Address Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Changing Phone Numbers and Email Addresses Using Self Service in HRS
- Changing Emergency Contacts Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Changing Marital Status Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Updating Other Health Insurance Information Using Self Service in HRS
- Changing Ethnic Groups Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Updating Disability Status Using Employee Self Service Using My UW Portal
- Customizing Modules, Content, and Layout in the MyUW System Portal