HR - Employee Self Service - Update Veteran Status
This user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to update their veteran status via My UW Portal.
- POIs will not have access to Self-Service
- Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in UWSC Support - Logging in to the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal.
- Click the Personal Information tile.
- Click on Update My Personal Information link.
- Select Veteran Status from the menu bar on the left.
- Update the Self-Identification section and review the Reasonable Accommodation Notice.
NOTE: To see definitions for veteran classifications, click the arrow next to Definitions
- Click Submit.
NOTE: Depending upon the selection made, you may get a warning verifying that you would like to make the change, click OK.
Click OK to confirm submission.
- A green successful submission bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Emergency Contacts
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Marital Status
- BN - Self Service Updating Other Health Insurance Information
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Ethnic Groups
- HR - Employee Self Service - Update Disability Status
- UWSC Support -- My UW System Portal - Customizing Modules, Content, and Layout