BN - Review Benefit Program Enrollments
Administrators will need to review an employee's benefit program and historical information, they can do so through the Benefits Program Participation page in HRS. The BN Benefits View security role will provide access to view enrollments.
- Remember to Include History when reviewing enrollments
- Understand benefit eligibility
1. Click Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Assign to Benefit Program
2. In the Assign to Benefit Program search screen:a. In the Empl ID field, enter the employee's unique 8-digit employee ID, if known. (e.g. 99999999) This is the best practice since more than one employee may have the same or similar names.
b. Or in the Name field, enter all or part of the employee's first and last name, if known. (e.g. ABRAHAM LINCOLN)
c. Select Include History so that a checkmark displays. This allows you to view all future, current, and historical information for the employee.
3. If the search criteria you entered in Step 2 was too wide, and multiple records exist, you may see a Search Results area. Otherwise the Benefit Program Participation page displays. (Skip to Step 6).a. In the Search Results area, you can click on any column heading (e.g. Last Name) to sort in ascending or descending order.4. The Benefit Program Participation page displays for the employee.
b. Locate the desired Health Benefits record you wish to review, and click on it to select.a. Effective Date = The first date of Benefit Program change.
b. Here is an example of another benefit program.