BN - Review Benefit Program Enrollments
This user procedure is how to review benefit program for an employee.
Administrators will need to review an employee's benefit program and historical information, they can do so through the Benefits Program Participation page in HRS. The BN Benefits View security role will provide access to view enrollments.
- Empl ID or
- Employee First and Last Name (not the preferred method)
- Remember to Include History when reviewing enrollments
- Understand benefit eligibility
1. Click Benefits
2. Click Enroll in Benefits
3. Click Assign to Benefit Program
4. In the Assign to Benefit Program search screen:a. In the Empl ID field, enter the employee's unique 8-digit employee ID, if known. (e.g. 00367147) This is the best practice since more than one employee may exist with similar names.
b. In the Name field, enter all or part of the employee's first and last name, if known. (e.g. ABRAHAM LINCOLN)
c. In the Last Name field, enter all or part of the employee's last name, if known. (e.g. LINCOLN)
d. Select Include History so that a checkmark displays. This allows you to view all future, current, and historical information for the employee.
5. If the search criteria you entered in Step 4 was too wide, and multiple records exist, you may see a Search Results area. Otherwise the Benefit Program Participation page displays. (Skip to Step 6).a. In the Search Results area, you can click on any column heading (e.g. Last Name) to sort in ascending or descending order.b. Locate the desired Health Benefits record you wish to review, and click on it to select.6. The Benefit Program Participation page displays for the employee.a. Effective Date = The first date of coverage change.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
Related Job Aids
- BN - Review Health Benefits Enrollments
- BN - Review Life and AD/D Benefits Enrollments
- BN - Review Disability Benefit Enrollments
- BN - Review Savings Plan Enrollments
- BN - Review Leave Plan Enrollments
- BN - Review Spending Account Enrollments
- BN - Review Retirement Plan Enrollments