AM - Review Absence Request History
An employee may wish to view their absence request history. For example, if an employee cannot remember if their vacation was approved, they can go to this page and view the status of the request.
- Add Process Considerations here. (Include any exceptions, prerequisites to running this process, or special timing.)
To find out the status of an absence in the past, enter HRS through the Portal.
- Choose the "Enter Absence" Link.
- On the page where you would normally enter absence requests, there is a link called, "View Absence Request History".
- Click on this link to view absences entered in the past.
Clicking on the View Absence Request History link will take you to a page that will show you all of the absences you have requested and the status of each one.
- Date parameters can be set up to search for absences that fall within a certain time period.
- By clicking on the Absence Name link in the example above, Vacation (CLS), details regarding the absence can be seen: