Video Library - How do I auto-sync subscribed podcasts to my iPhone/iPod
- Plug in your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) via the USB cable to your computer.
Instructions on how to automatically sync your subscribed podcasts to your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) when connected via the USB cable to your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer. (version 18.104.22.168 used at time of this documentation)
- In the upper right hand corner of iTunes click the device button.
- Next click the Podcast button.
- Check the box next to Sync Podcasts.
- Options are now available from the drop down menus (see below), to adjust the settings according to how and which podcasts auto-sync to the device.
- After choosing your settings click the Apply button, in the bottom right hand corner of the iTunes window.
- The podcasts should now be set to automatically sync to the iOS device when plugged into the computer.