Voice Mail (Centrex) - Replying to Voice Messages
You can reply to an internal message immediately after review without hanging up and redialing.
To reply to a message:
- After listening to the message, press 8.
- To record your message, press 2.
- To stop recording, press #.
- Optionally, press 0 to choose from the following Message Addressing Options:
Press ... If you want to ... 1 Restrict message forwarding 2 Set urgent status 3 Request return receipt 4 Mark for future delivery 8 Leave your callback number * Cancel
- Press 5 to send the message and return to the main menu.
For Cisco VoIP voicemail commands, see Cisco VoIP - Accessing voicemail from a telephone