Voice Mail (Centrex) - Forwarding a Message to Another Subscriber
Forwarding a message from your voice mailbox is similar to sending a new message. You have the opportunity to record an additional message that will precede the forwarded message, and you can send the combined message on to the recipients you choose. Please verify that the user is still on the Centrex system before forwarding the message. If the user has already transitioned to Cisco VoIP, they will not receive the message in their voicemail.
To forward a message to another subscriber:
- After reviewing a message, press 6.
- To record your message, press 2.
- Press # to stop recording.
- Enter the 7-digit mailbox number where you want the message to go.
- Enter another mailbox number if necessary, or press * to delete the current mailbox number.
- Optionally, press 0 to choose from the following Message Addressing Options:
Press ... If you want to ... 1 Restrict message forwarding 2 Set urgent status 3 Request return receipt 4 Mark for future delivery 8 Leave your callback number * Cancel
- Press 5 to send the message and exit to the main menu.