Voice Mail (Centrex) - Recording and Sending a Voice Message
You can record and send voice messages to other subscribers by logging in to your mailbox and selecting the appropriate command from the main menu. This only works if the other user is still on the Centrex phone system. It will not work if they have transitioned to VoIP.
To record and send a voice message:
- At the main menu, press 2.
- Record your message at the tone and press # to stop recording.
- Enter the mailbox number where you would like the message to go.
Note You can continue entering mailbox numbers until all your recipients have been added.
- Optionally, press 0 to choose from the following Message Addressing Options:
Press ... If you want to ... 1 Restrict message forwarding 2 Set urgent status 3 Request return receipt 4 Mark for future delivery 8 Leave your callback number * Cancel
- Press #, then * to send the message and return to the main menu.