CALS Student Information System (cSIS) - Authorization Procedure
Authorization procedure for cSIS
Authorization Procedure for CALS Student Information System (cSIS)
To request access to the CALS Student Information System, please do the following:
- cSIS users must either be currently authorized for the campus Student Information System (SIS) and/or have a completed Access & Compliance (FERPA) form on file at OCIS (Office of Campus Information Security). FERPA forms can be found at: https://it.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/compliance.pdf
- Submit an authorization request form using the Employee Services > cSIS Authorization request from found in the CALS HelpDesk* system at: https://websupport.cals.wisc.edu
- Once your request ticket has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Your request will then be reviewed internally.
- When you authorization request has either been approved or denied, you'll receive another notification email. If you have been approved to access cSIS, you can log into the system at: https://www.cals.wisc.edu/SIS/
- Those granted access to the system can also expect a welcome email from CALS Administrative Computing Services.
* = You must have a valid UW-Madsion Netid in order to access this system