TL - Assign Badge ID
This procedure provides steps for manually assigning the UW badge number to a person. New badge assignments will process into HRS through a nightly batch. However, if a badge needs to be assigned manually, the following steps will be followed. UW Athletics will use this process to assign badges to people who don't have UW Photo IDs assigned, particularly for temporary employees that only work one or two game days throughout the year.
- Add Process Considerations here. (Include any exceptions, prerequisites to running this process, or special timing.)
- To assign a badge to an employee, use menu path Home>Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Badge.
Enter the Empl ID number for a person or search for the person using the name search options.
- The Badge page appears. The Badge Type defaults to CLK and Empl Rcd# defaults to 0. Note: If a person has more than one position, it is not necessary to assign the person's badge to each Empl Rcd. The Effective Date defaults to the current date. The Status defaults to Active.
Change the Effective Date to the date the Badge is effective.
- Enter the Badge Number. The expiration date and Comment fields are optional
- Click Save to save your work.