AM - View Employee Absence Balances - Manager
This document will instruct on how to view an employee's absence balances.
- The balances are only accurate as of the last confirmed payroll.
1. Employees at all campuses except Madison will log in to the My UW System portal at https://my.wisconsin.edu/.
- For more information on logging into the My UW System portal, please see Logging in to My UW System Portal.
3. On the Manager Time and Approval portlet, click on the See all approval options link.
4. Click on the Manager Self Service - Time Management link.
5. Click on the View Time folder and then the Absence Balances link.
6. Select the Group ID you would like to view balances for by clicking on the magnifying glass and then selecting the appropriate group.
7. Click Refresh Employees.
8. Click Select next to the employee who's balances you wish to view.
9. You will see the list of Entitlements (or Absence Types) and the balances for your selected employee.
NOTE: The balances are only accurate as of the last confirmed payroll.
To the top