Consultation & Group Presentation Request
Whether you’re looking for assistance on a specific project or application and would like to meet with someone from our office, or you have a group that would benefit from a presentation on an IRB-related topic, we’re here to help. Read more below about these opportunities and how to request a consultation or a group presentation.
If at any point you need more immediate assistance, or you have general questions that don't require an in-depth discussion, please call our main line (608-263-2362) and ask to speak with the staff reviewer on call, or email your questions to email@example.com.
Consultations provide an opportunity for researchers to meet in-person or via phone with an experienced HS-IRBs staff reviewer. The purpose is to provide education and guidance to research teams prior to submission of IRB applications, or before making major changes to IRB-approved studies. Consultations are available upon request for any type of study, but we especially recommend them for:
- Researchers new to the HS-IRBs review process that would like additional guidance before submitting their first IRB application.
- Study teams planning multisite or complex projects.
- Study teams considering making major changes to IRB-approved studies.
Submit a consultation request by clicking the button below, and we'll be in touch soon.
We offer presentations to the research community on a variety of topics, and can customize these to meet your group’s needs. Examples of topics include:
- Introduction to the HS-IRBs for New Researchers
- Enrolling Vulnerable Populations in Research
- Recruitment & Informed Consent
- An Introduction to Multi-site Research (Reliance)
- Submitting Changes of Protocol
- Exemptions & Not Human Subjects Research
We encourage you to visit our Training & Education page to view upcoming educational opportunities, including the IRB for Beginners workshop that we offer several times each year.
Submit a presentation request by clicking the button below—We’ll review your request and be in touch soon.