Info Lab at Union South
Second Floor- Room 221
1308 W. Dayton St
Madison, WI 53715
The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) offers computers and printers and a scanner for use on the second floor of Union South by people who have NetIDs (the general public does not have access to these computers/printers).
In total the Lab has:
- 30 Dual Boot iMacs (Windows 10/OS X) (Need NetID and password)
- Color Printing - $0.60 per sheet (Need NetID and password, as well as money on Wisccard to pay for printing)
- Black and White Printing - $0.07 per sheet (Need NetID and password, as well as money on Wisccard to pay for printing)
- Scanner (Need NetID and password)
- 3 hole punch, paper cutter
There is not a fax or copier available for use.
The info lab hours are consistent with the Union South building hours which can be found here: http://www.union.wisc.edu/hours.htm
PRINTING: You can only print in the info lab with campus cash through your Wiscard. This money can either be loaded at the Wiscard office or online at http://wiscard.wisc.edu/deposit-options.html