TL - View Payable Time Summary
After Time Administration has run, the Payable Time Summary is a nice screen to visit to see the employee's time split out into different time reporting codes, overtime, and differentials. The screen will give you a weekly view split out day by day.
- Employees at all campuses except Madison will log in to the My UW System portal at https://my.wisconsin.edu/. UW-Madison employees will log in to the My UW Madison Portal instead at https://my.wisc.edu. For more information on logging into the My UW System portal, please see UWSC Support - Logging in to My.Wisconsin.edu System Portal .
- For employees at UW-Madison, the My UW-Madison home page opens. Click on the Work Record tab.
- For non UW-Madison employees, the Work Record tab can be found on the far right hand side of the page.
- Locate the Manager Time and Approval module and click the Manager Self Service - Time Management link.
- Once inside HRS take the following path to the Payable Time Summary Page: Manager Self-Service>Time Management>View Time>Payable Time Summary.
- You will be taken to a search page where you can search by Group ID, Empl ID, name or other methods. For more on search methods, see the following Knowledge Base document: TL - Employee Search Options
- After choosing a search method, click on Get Employees. The employee(s) will appear in a list below the Select Employee search box.
- Click on the name of the employee you would like to see details on.
- The Payable Time Summary page for the specific employee will appear.
- Notice how the employee's time is broken out by Time Reporting Code and the hours for each day are displayed.