HR - Change Working Title on Job
This guide will walk you through the steps of changing the Working Title on an employee's job. The Working Title can be updated on the UW Custom tab, under the Additional Section.
1. Go to Workforce Administration> Job Information > Job Data.
2. Enter the EmplID of the Employee or search for the employee using first/last name.
3. Select the employee.
4. To change the Working Title a new row must be added to reflect the change on the job. Click the Add a new row button.
5. Change or update the Effective Date.
6. Click the Action list and select Data Change.
7. Click the Reason list and select Change to Working Title from the list.
8. Click on the UW Custom tab.
9. Change the Working Title within the Additional section to the title you would like for the Job.
10. Click Save.