5. Once you click on the Excel link, a new page will open.
10. The report will only display employees with deduction prepay on their paycheck. Review the results and determine a course of actions if needed. Please contact your Affinity Group if you notice a paycheck is not appearing as expected.
A. Department: Displays employee's Department appearing on the paycheck.
B. Company: UWS is the value for all employees.
C. Pay Group: Displays the pay group appearing on the paycheck. A list of Pay Groups is available in Pay Group Descriptions in HRS.
D. Pay Period End: Lists the end date of the pay period end date of the paycheck.
E. Off Cycle: Indicates whether or not the paycheck was paid as part of regular on-cycle processing (shows as 'N' in this field) or was created as an off-cycle check or adjustment (shows as 'Y' in this field).
F. EMPLID: Displays employees' Employee ID.
G. Empl Rcd#: Displays employee's Employee Record of paycheck.
H. Name: Displays employee's name.
I. Plan Type: A list of Plan Types are available in Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS.
J. Benefit Plan: A list of Benefit Plans are available in Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS.
K. Deduction Code: A list of Deduction Codes are available in Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS.
L. Deduction Class:
M. Current Deduction: The amount being deducted for the deduction code.
- Before Tax indicates the deduction reduces the employee's taxable wages on the paycheck.
- After Tax indicates the deduction is withheld after tax withholdings are calculated, thus not affecting the employee's taxable gross for the paycheck.
- Nontaxable indicates the deduction is an employer-paid deduction. The dollar amount listed for nontaxable deductions is not actually withheld from the employee's paycheck.
- Taxable is not actual deductions withheld from the employee's pay. The dollar amount associated with a taxable "deduction" is the amount added to the employee's taxable gross wages for the pay period.
N. Net Pay: This is the net amount the employee actually received on the paycheck.
O. PREATX_AMT(A): Displays the Cumulative Deduction Prepay After Tax balance as of the last confirmed payroll.
P. PREBTX_AMT(B): Displays the Cumulative Deduction Prepay Before Tax balance as of the last confirmed payroll.
Q. PRETAX_AMT(T): Displays the Cumulative Deduction Prepay Taxable balance as of the last confirmed payroll.