TelePresence at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
There are several Cisco TelePresence systems on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. Technical support for TelePresence is provided in a best effort manner (5x8). Level 1 and level two support are provided by the Technical Support contacts below.
Support for TelePresence at UW-Madison
- Education Building, known as the Bascom Hill TelePresence system
- Room L138
- Online Calendar for School of Education EMS (Browse for Room Calendar for L138) Bascom Hill
- Online Scheduling Request Form for Bascom Hill
- Scheduling contact: SoE Building Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery & Morgridge Institute for Research (WIDMIR)
- Scheduling contact: email@example.com
- Technical support contacts:
There is a separate Knowledge Base Site for TelePresence
The DoIT Help Desk does not support TelePresence.