D2L - Importing Quiz Questions into the Question Library (UW-Madison)
Quiz questions can be created within D2L or imported into the Question Library from an external .csv file. To import quiz questions from an external file:
1. From the top navbar in your D2L Course Home, click on Quizzes.
2. Click on the Question Library tab.
3. Click on thebutton.
4. From the Import Source dropdown menu, select From a Desire2Learn Text Format File.
5. Under Source File, click Browse.
6. Find the .csv file located on your computer.
7. When finished, click .
The imported questions will appear in the Question Library. For information on creating a correctly-formatted .csv file that is compatible with the D2L question library, see Document 18956 is unavailable at this time. .