AM - Results by Calendar
This document provides an explanation of the Results by Calendar pages. The Results by Calendar page displays only the absence data for the calendar you selected. What happened to the pay period – either in the period or after as a Retro.
NOTE: To select the hyperlinks and tabs on the Results by Calendar page, click the Calendar Results tab to bring you back to the main page.
Accessing the Results by Calendar Page
NAVIGATION: Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Review Absence/Payroll Info > Results by Calendar
- You can search by Empl ID and/or the Employee's Name.
- Select the Calendar Group ID hyperlink to view the absence results for that pay period. For example, if an employee has a question related to the 5A pay period processing, select the HPR 201605A Calendar Group ID.
- Calendar Results will display absence data related to the pay period you selected.
- In the example below, transactions occurred impacting 5A during the 5B payroll processing
The Accumulators tab can be used to view employee:
- Absence accumulator / entitlement balances.
- Fiscal year or calendar year view of balances.
- Year-to-date absence data.
For example, in the screen shot above, the accumulators will display a page for each period processed for the selected Calendar Group ID.
- Click the View All hyperlink to view all accumulators.
- There are many accumulators that you can ignore. Look for the elements you are familiar with or find common on Review Absence page.
- In the example below, the employee was allocated 120 Vacation hours.
- The employee had 6.5 hours of Vacation used and has 118.5 hours available for future Vacations.
Displays results for each Supporting Element that was used to calculate Entitlement and Takes for the one month/pay period.
- When you see the Element Type - Auto Assigned Components is generally the Takes that occurred. It could be system assigned, such as Vacation..
- When you see the Element Type - Absence Entitlement is what was earned.
- In the example below, the employee earned and 4.59 hours of Vacation.
View absence takes processed for that pay period.
- The Absence data will display both the paid and unpaid absences.
- For example, if an employee took Personal Holiday but there was not enough hours available, it would be displayed on the Absence Data page.
- In the example below, the employee took 8 hours of Personal Holiday time and has 28 Personal Holiday hours left to use.
The Positive Input tab displays balance adjustments.
- It displays balance adjustments made by the Service Center for this calendar period.
- In the example below, a manual balance adjustment occurred to the Vacation balance.
Generated Positive Input
The Generated Positive Input tab is useful when you have an employee who will be terminating and wants to assist the employee by computing their last Pay Out amounts.
- Click the Other Data hyperlink to view payouts.
- This is where you can go to view an employee's hours/amounts for payouts when they are terminating the UW.
- In the example below, the employee's Vacation payout was for 11.49 hours with a total of $64.00