AM - Results by Calendar
This document provides an explanation of the Results by Calendar pages.
The Results by Calendar page displays only the absence data for the calendar you selected. What happened to the pay period – either in the period or after as a Retro.
|Type of Absence Information Needed:
||Corresponding Calendar Pages, Tabs, & Links:
|Segmentation Information||Calendar Group Results tab|
|Entitlement Balances||Accumulators Tab|
|Supporting absence elements, including entitlement units||Supporting Elements Tab|
|Daily absence data generated by the Take process||Absence Data Hyperlink|
|Absence balance adjustments to frequency-based entitlements||Positive Input - Absence Hyperlink|
|Units generated for earnings and deductions||Generated Positive Input Link|
NOTE: To select the hyperlinks and tabs on the Results by Calendar page, click the Calendar Results tab to bring you back to the main page.
Accessing the Results by Calendar Page
NAVIGATION: Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Review Absence/Payroll Info > Results by Calendar
- You can search by Empl ID and/or the Employee's Name.
- Select the Calendar Group ID hyperlink to view the absence results for that pay period. For example, if an employee has a question related to the 5A pay period processing, select the HPR 201605A Calendar Group ID.
- Calendar Results will display absence data related to the pay period you selected.
- In the example below, transactions occurred impacting 5A during the 5B payroll processing
The Accumulators tab can be used to view employee:
- Absence accumulator / entitlement balances.
- Fiscal year or calendar year view of balances.
- Year-to-date absence data.
For example, in the screen shot above, the accumulators will display a page for each period processed for the selected Calendar Group ID.
- Click the View All hyperlink to view all accumulators.
- There are many accumulators that you can ignore. Look for the elements you are familiar with or find common on Review Absence page.
- In the example above, the employee was allocated 38 Vacation hours.
- The employee had 2 hours of Vacation used and has 36 hours available for future Vacations.
Displays results for each Supporting Element that was used to calculate Entitlement and Takes for the one month/pay period.
- When you see the Element Type - Auto Assigned Components is generally the Takes that occurred. It could be system assigned, such as Legal Holiday.
- When you see the Element Type - Absence Entitlement is what was earned.
- In the example below, the employee earned 5.0 hours of Sick Leave and 3.98 hours of Vacation.
View absence takes processed for that pay period.
- The Absence data will display both the paid and unpaid absences.
- For example, if an employee took Personal Holiday but there was not enough hours available, it would be displayed on the Absence Data page.
- In the example below, displays the employee took 2.5 hours of vacation has 99.75 vacation hours left to use.
The Positive Input tab displays balance adjustments.
- It displays balance adjustments made by the Service Center for this calendar period.
- In the example below, a manual balance adjustment occurred to the vacation balance.
Generated Positive Input
The Generated Positive Input tab is useful when you have an employee who will be terminating and wants to assist the employee by computing their last Pay Out amounts.
- Click the Other Data hyperlink to view payouts.
- This is where you can go to view an employee's hours/amounts for payouts when they are terminating the UW.
- In the example below, the employee's Vacation payout was for 1.135384 hours with a total of $25.84.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
- Include links to the UWSA website here if applicable for related policies
Related Job Aids
- Document 18103 is unavailable at this time.
- Include links to UWSA website for any related forms here.