Finding Study-Related Documents in ARROW
Instructions for IRB Members
All supporting documentation related to a submission can be found in the submission workspace/SmartForm application:
- Documents uploaded by the study team, including protocols, consent forms, and recruitment materials, can be found within the Initial Application SmartForm. To access these documents from the Submission Workspace, you must first view the application and then go to the correct section of the SmartForm using the Jump To menu (shown in RED on the screenshots below). The documents will be circled in GREEN.
- Documents uploaded by the Ancillary Committees (e.g. PRMC, CRU, or VA R&D approvals) are accessible through the History tab in the submission workspace.
- Federal Grant Application (VA Funded Study)
- Federal Grant Application (UW-Madison Funded Study)
- Study/Scientific Protocol
- Recruitment Materials (flyers, advertisements, phone scripts, etc.)
- Consent Materials
- Investigational Drug Brochure (IDB)
- Data Collection Sheet
- Federal Grant Application (VA Funded Study) --General Study Information 9.1, pop-up question 2.2
- Federal Grant Application (UW-Madison Funded) --General Study Information 10.1, pop-up question 2
- Study/Scientific Protocol --Study Summary 1.1
- Recruitment Materials (flyers, advertisements, phone scripts, etc.) --Subject Identification and Recruitment 2.2 and 2.3
- Consent Materials --Informed Consent 5.2 (oral consent document), Informed Consent 6.5 (consent forms, information sheets)
- Investigational Drug Brochure (IDB) --Drugs 1.5
- Data Collection Sheet --Review of Records/Data/Images 2.4
Information previously provided on this page has been relocated to our new IRB website.
Please visit the Information for IRB Members page for more information.