HR - Expected Job End Date Query
This report should be run on a monthly basis or as needed to look at employees with future dated Expected Job End Dates (EJED's). If an employee's EJED is accurate, no action is required. If an employee’s Job has been approved for extension, then that information will need to be entered into HRS. The query can be run by Department, Division, and Campus staff that have access to Query Viewer.
- The UW_HR_EXPECTED_JOB_END_DATE query can be run any time by Department, Division, and Campus staff that have access to Query Viewer. This will give ample time for the campuses to review the EJED's and make any necessary adjustments to prevent early termination of employees.
- See HR - Maintaining Expected Job End Date for steps to change the Expected Job End Date.
Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- Enter the Query Name (UW_HR_EXPECTED_JOB_END_DATE) in the "begins with" field
Click on the "Search" button
Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link
- Enter report parameters:
- Business Unit (Required)
- As of Date (Required)
- Department (Required - Enter the full Dept ID or partial UDDS( Unit Division, Dept, or Sub Dept) / For example A06% for Division
- Empl Class Required - Enter the entire Empl Class code (AS, FA, SA1, etc), the % sign for all values, or partial (SA% for SA1, SA2, etc)