Voice Mail - Getting Date and Time
There are two options for adding the date and time stamp to your messages.
- Access your mailbox and press 4 for personal options
- Then press 2 for messaging options
- Then press 6 to change message envelope settings
- You will have 3 options to choose from
- Press 1 - to play date and time before your message
- Press 2 - to play date and time after your message
- Press 9 - to play date and time on request (by pressing 5 at any time during or after the message)
- Log into Web PhoneManager
- Click on Message Settings on the left side
Auto Play Envelope
Choose if you want the Voice mail system to play envelope information before or after voice, or not at all. Header information for voicemails tells you what time and the date the message was sent.
You can choose if you want the Voice mail system to play the complete Envelope information or just the time and date.
This section allows you to select your sorting options. You can sort the messages so that all messages marked urgent are displayed first. You can also sort the messages so that all messages of a different type are sorted together. You also have the option of sorting so that older messages appear at the top or bottom of your inbox.
This allows you to change what language the Text-to-Speech function is in. It also changes what language different elements of the unified messaging forms are generated in.