TAM - Clone a Job Opening
When you need to create several identical or similar job openings, you can eliminate redundant data entry by cloning one job opening to create the others.
- Go to HRS Main Menu » Recruiting » Find Job Openings. The Find Job Openings page enables you to locate the job opening to be cloned. You can search using any of the search criteria fields on the page. The Job Opening ID field enables you to search for a job opening with a known ID number.
- Once you have entered your criteria for search, click the Search button. When the search results grid displays the job opening that you want to clone, click that job opening link (or title of the job opening).
- Click the Clone link. The Clone Job Opening page enables you to complete the task of cloning a job opening.
- Click the Clone Job Opening button. A message appears with the new Job Opening ID number. The Number of New Job Openings: field enables you to choose how many clones to create. The default is 1.
- At this point the Job Opening has been cloned and the new Job Opening ID number is searchable. Make note of the new Job Opening ID to easily find it in Draft status when searching. From this page you should either click the Cancel button or use the Main Menu on the left side to navigate to your next location, such as Find Job Openings to edit the cloned Job Opening.
Related Job Aids: