TAM - Job Opening or Job Offer Workflow Approvals
Automated workflows are generated during the Job Opening and Job Offer stages, once they have been saved and submitted. Approvers can approve, deny or pushback the Job Opening or Job Offer during the approval process. Additionally, approvers will be able to provide comments and TAM will record a time stamp (date/time) of the approvers activity.
Job Opening Approvals - approval process is initiated when a user completes the job opening and clicks the "Save & Submit" button. TAM sets the job opening status to "Pending Approval".
Job Offer Approvals - approval process is initiated when a user completes the job offer and clicks the "Submit" button. TAM sets the job offer status to "Pending Approval".
1. TAM then identifies and notifies the first approver. The first approver is the Primary Hiring Manager. Approvers can either:
- Add additional approvers to the approver chain (TAM - Add Approvers and Reviewers to Job Openings ).
- Approve the job opening/job offer, which routes it to the next approver or, if all approvals are complete, sets the job opening status to Open or job offer status to Extend.
- Deny the job opening/job offer, which sends a notification to the primary hiring manager.
- Push back the job opening, which notifies the previous approver that the job opening/job offer has been pushed back and needs his or her attention. The first approver cannot push back
2. If the job opening/offer is approved by the first approver, the box for the next approver changes from a status of "Not Routed" to "Pending".
3. Each approver navigates through the above approval process until all needed approvals have been gained.
4. When the final approval is reached, the system changes the job opening status from "Pending Approval" to "Open", or the job offer status to "Extend".