TAM - Adding an Applicant Manually into TAM
TAM Security Roles for Recruiter and TA Coordinator can manually enter applicant data. Applicant data can include:
- Contact Details: the applicant's name and contact information.
- Verification: the applicant's references.
- Eligibility and Identity: demographic and regulatory information.
- Applications: job qualifications, usually including a resume.
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Add New Applicant. Use the Add New Applicant page to record information about job applicants.
2. Use the Contact Details fields to record applicant type and status information along with the applicant's name, address, email address and phone numbers. If you enter any email addresses, you must identify one preferred email address. The preferred email is used when you send the applicant email.
3. Use the Verification fields to add the applicant's references. References are not required, however if a reference is added the Reference Name is required.
4. Use the Eligibility and Identity fields to select the applicant's demographic information.
5. Click the Save link to Save the Applicant's information.
6. Once the applicant's information has been saved, the Applications link will appear in the applicant menu section. Click the Applications link.
7. The Edit Application link on the Applications page allows you to add a text resume or upload the applicants resume, add additional attachments, such as a cover letter and link the applicant to the job opening that they are applying for. Click the Edit Application link.
8. Add the resume via text or upload the resume file by clicking on the Add Resume Attachment. Additional attachments (i.e. cover letter) can be added below by clicking the Add Attachment link.
9. Scroll down the page to link the applicant to the job opening. Click on the magnifying glass to access the job opening look up page. Type in the Job Opening ID or conduct an Advanced Search.
10. Once you have linked the job opening to the applicant, it will show up on the Application Details page.
11. Scroll down the page and complete any sections that you have information from the candidate for (i.e., Subsources for advertisement, degrees, etc.)
12. Once you have entered all of the information available for the candidate to apply for this job opening, click the Save and Submit button.
Related Job Aids: