Regular Meetings of L&S Committees and Other L&S Bodies/Groups
A calendar of regularly scheduled L&S meetings (revised July 17, 2013) is provided in this site for users' reference. (Please go to this link: 2017-18 Meeting Calendar) This document is not exhaustive; many other committees hold regular meetings not listed on this calendar.
This page links to a calendar of regular college-level committee meetings. We also provide links to frequently used campus-level calendars. (If you know of a calendar we should include, please suggest one using the "comments" feature below.)
- L&S Academic Planning Council Meeting - Agendas and Notes
- When does the L&S Curriculum Committee meet? What are the deadlines? Whom do I contact about agenda items?
- L&S Dean's Senior Staff
Other resources exist to provide information on campus events, deadlines, and regularly occurring phenomena:
- Campus Events (http://www.today.wisc.edu/)
- The Registrar's Office posts key deadlines for students at: http://registrar.wisc.edu/
- Registrar's Curricular Planning deadlines for departmental staff: http://registrar.wisc.edu/curricular_memos_by_term.htm
- Employee Compensation and Benefits Services calendars and schedules (http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/ecbs/uwempl-calendars-schedules-menu.html)
- Accounting Services Dates and Deadlines (http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/acct/dddates.html)
- Personnel Activity Deadlines
- Research and Grant Deadlines
- All Human Subjects Research Protocols must be renewed at least annually. The renewal cycle is determined by the Human Subjects Committee.
- Research grant proposals - should be in the L&S Office of Research Services by at least two weeks before the proposal deadline
- Protocols for Human Subjects Research--considered monthly; the date of the next meeting and the cutoff date for submission to the Education and Social/Behavioral Sciences IRB are posted online at http://www.irb.wisc.edu/
- News and updates are posted on the L&S Office of Research Services website, at http://www.ls.wisc.edu/research-ors.html