HR - Faculty Tenure Dept and Rel Qry
This document provides information about the UW_HR_860_FTDRR an annual report used for verification and informational purposes.
This query is a combination of two UW-Madison legacy reports: (1) the Faculty Tenure Roster that includes all tenured/tenure track faculty with their tenure home(s) and tenure percentage and (2) the Faculty Relationship Report that includes all faculty relationships held by a faculty member, including Joint Executive, Joint Department and Affiliate.
It retrieves tenure records and faculty relationships based on the department (tenure department and faculty relationship department) and date criteria.
It will be used for verification and informational purposes by the campus, division and department. This report is created once per year for division and department staff at UW-Madison and can also be run as needed.
To run the Report
- Log into EPM
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- Search by “Query Name” and enter “UW_HR_860_FTDRR” in field
- Click Search and select Excel option to run the query
Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
Roles that can access report
- EPM HR Query Non-Sensitive
To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
- Log into EPM. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- Search by ‘Query Name’ and enter “UW_HR_860_FTDRR” in the field. Click Search.
- From the search results, find the Faculty Tenure Dept and Rep Rpt and click on the Excel link to run the query.
- A new window will open. Enter the desired search terms and click View Results.
- DeptID: Enter % for all departments or enter part of the Department ID followed by ‘%’, e.g., A%, A07%, A0720%. To select a specific department, click on the icon.
- As of Date: Enter any valid date (Ex. 07/01/2011). An error message will appear if the As of Date field is left blank.
- A prompt will appear asking whether you want to open or save the Excel file. Click Open unless you want to save your results to view at a later time.
- An excel file will open containing the query results.