TAM - Adding Notes, Attachments and Expenses to Job Openings
Notes, attachments, and expense information can be associated to job openings to assist with recruitment record keeping and analytics. Do this on the Activity and Attachments section of the Job Opening page.
NOTE: Expenses added to the Job Opening Expenses section will show up on the Recruitment Expense Report.
1. Navigate to HRS Main Menu>Recruiting>Find Job Openings.
2. Use the Find Job Opening page to locate specific job openings. Click on the Search button and select the job opening to which you'd like to add a note, expense, or attachment.
3. Click the Activity and Attachments link. Use the Activity and Attachments view to review existing notes, attachments and expenses and to create additional ones.
To add Notes, follow the instructions below:
4. Click the Add Note link. Use the Add Note page to enter note information.
5. Click the Audience list. This controls who can see the note. The best business practice is to select Public. Private notes can be viewed only by the originator. Public and Interview notes can be viewed by anyone who has access to the job opening.
NOTE: Leaving the Audience field blank is the same as selecting Private and the note can only be viewed by the originator.
6. Click in the Subject field. Enter the desired information into the Subject field.
7. Click in the Notes field. Enter the note text.
8. Click the Save & Return button. The note now appears in the Notes grid.
To add Attachments, follow the instructions below:
9. Click the vertical scroll bar.
10. Click the Add Attachment link.
11. Use the Upload File page to locate the file to be attached and to initiate the upload.
12. Click the Browse button to navigate your local drives and select the attachment.
13. Click in the File Path field. Enter the desired information into the File Path field.
14. Click the Upload button. The attachment now appears in the Attachments grid.
15. Click the Audience list. This controls who can see the attachment. The best business practice is to select Public. Private attachments can be viewed only by the originator. Public and Interview attachments can be viewed by anyone who has access to the job opening. NOTE: Leaving the Audience field blank is the same as selecting Private and the attachment can only be viewed by the originator.
16. Click the Description box to enter a short description of the attachment.
17. Click the Save button.
To add Expenses, follow the instructions below:
18. Click the Add Expense link. Use the Add Expenses page to enter detailed information about an expense that is associated with the job opening.
18. Click the Expense Code list and select Expense Code from the list.
19. Click in the Expense Amount field. Enter the desired information into the Expense Amount.
- The Charge Date should reflect the date the expense was made. This field automatically populates to the current date and should be updated accordingly.
- The Business Unit and Department fields default from the Job Opening.
- To add an Applicant Name to the Expenses click the magnifying glass to find name. If an applicant name has been added, it will also appear on the Recruitment Expense Report.
20. Click in the Description field. Enter the desired information into the Description field.
21. Click the OK button. The expense now appears in the Expenses grid.
22. Click the Save link.