TAM - Creating Applicant Checklist(s)
A checklist helps you remember all the details that you need to get applicants through the recruiting and hire process. You can use standard predefined checklists, or you can create an individualized checklist for a particular applicant for whom you are processing recruitment activities.
1. Navigate to HRS Main Menu>Recruiting>Find Applicants.
2. Use the Find Applicants page to locate a specific applicant.
3. Click the Take Action list for the applicant for whom you want to create a checklist.
4. Click the Manage Applicant Checklist list item from the dropdown menu.
5. Use the Applicant Checklist page to create and manage task checklists related to a specific applicant (though not a specific job opening).
6. Although you can add individual items directly to the applicant's checklist, selecting a complete checklist definition is more efficient. Click in the Checklist field.
7. Enter the desired information into the Checklist field.
8. Click in any other field to refresh the page.
9. Click in the Comment field. When the page refreshes, all of the items from the predefined checklist have been added to this applicant's checklist.
10. Use the Briefing Status field to track for individual checklist items. Click the Briefing Status list and select your option.
11. You can modify an individual applicant's checklist by adding or removing items. Click the Add Row button to add an item.
12. Use the sequence field to control the order in which the items appear on the Checklist.
13. Click Save to Save your checklist.