TAM - Forward Applicant(s)
You can forward applicants to one or more persons to enable them to review the applicant. This is often used to gain approvals for interviewing applicants. When forwarding an applicant, the recipients whom you select receive a notification that includes any text you enter and a link to the applicant's record.
Forwarding an applicant is similar to routing an applicant. However, when you forward an applicant, TAM does not change the disposition status for the applicant. TAM does, however, add an entry to the Contact History group box in the Contact Notes section of the Manage Applicant page.
|RECRUITER / TA COORDINATOR/ HIRING MANAGER/ TA AFFIRMATIVE ACTION||RECRUITER|
- Use the Manage Applicants page to locate specific applicants. Locate the applicant you want to forward.
- Click the Take Action list.
- Click the Forward Applicant list item. Use the Forward Applicant page to create an email related to the applicant.
- Use the Find link to access TAM's address book. Click the Find link.
- You can search the address book by name or employee ID. Click the Name field.
- Enter the desired information into the Name field (First Name Last Name).
- Click the Search button.
- Check the box for the name of whom you'd like to forward this applicant.
- Click the Add Selected button. The selected recipient now appears in the To field.
- Click in the Subject field. Enter the desired information into the Subject field.
- Use the Access field to mark the message as Public. Selecting private means you, the author, is the only one who can view this message.
- Click in the Message field. Enter the desired information into the Message field.
- You can optionally check spelling in your message. Click the Spell Check button.
- Click the Preview button.
- Use the Forward Applicant Preview page to view the complete email message, including the text that you entered and the automatically generated text link.
- Click the Return button.
- Click the Send button.
- The Manage Applicants page appears again after you send the email. To confirm that the email appears as a note in the applicant's record, navigate to the Manage Applicant > Contact Notes page.
To forward multiple Applicants, use the Group Action menu:
1. Use the Manage Applicants page to locate specific applicants.
2. Check the boxes next to the applicants you want to forward.
3. Click the Group Action list.
4. Click the Forward Applicant list item.
5. Click the Go button. The Forward Applicant page will list all the applicants you selected from the Manage Applicants page.
6. Use the Forward Applicant page to create an email related to the applicants.
7. Follow Steps 4 - 18 above for forwarding a single applicant.