TAM - Send Email to Applicant
Send Correspondence is an action that enables you to send a message and attachments to an applicant's preferred email address. When you send the correspondence to an applicant, TAM saves the message as a contact note that you can view in the Contact History group box on the Manage Applicant - Contact Notes page. Send Correspondence is restricted to the Recruiter and TA Coordinator roles.
|RECRUITER / TA COORDINATOR||RECRUITER|
- Use the Find Applicants page to locate a specific applicant. Click the Find Applicants button. Or, you may use the Find Job Openings menu to find applicants for a specific Job Opening.
- Locate the row of the applicant to whom you are sending email. Click the Take Action list in the applicant's row.
Click the Send Correspondence list item.
NOTE: To send an email to multiple applicants, you would select those applicants and use the Group Action field to initiate the email correspondence.
Use the Group Action menu to send correspondence to multiple applicants.
1. Use the Manage Applicants page from within the Job Opening to locate specific applicants.
2. Check the boxes next to the applicants you want to send correspondence.
3. Click the Group Action list.
4. Click the Send Correspondence list item.
5. Click the Go button
Use the Send Correspondence page to compose and address the email that you are sending. By default, the To field already shows the applicant or applicants whom you selected. You cannot modify field.
TAM will send the email to the applicant's preferred email address. If the applicant record does not include a preferred email address, you will receive an error when you send the email.
3. Click any additional recipients using the Cc or Bcc fields. To look up recipients, click the Find link. If you use the Find link use the Find Employees page to look up email address for employees that you want to include in the Cc or Bcc field on the email.
- You can look up employees by Employee ID # or Name (First Name Last Name.) Click the Find button.
- If multiple email addresses appear, select the one that you want to use.
- Click the Add Selected button. The selected employee(s) now appears in the designated field (Cc or Bcc).
- Click in the Subject field. Enter the email's subject information.
- Click in the Message field and enter the message text you want to send.
- You can optionally spell-check the message text. Click the Spell Check button.
- Click the OK button.
- Additionally, on the page you can add attachments to the email by clicking on the Add Attachment link.
- Use the Upload File page to locate the file to be attached and to initiate the upload.
- Click the Browse button to navigate your local drives and select the attachment.
- Click the Upload button. The uploaded document now appears in the Attachment grid.
- Click the Preview button to preview your email message. Use the Send Correspondence Preview page to preview a composed email. You cannot make changes on this page.
- Click the Return button.
- Click the Send button.