TAM - Approve Job Offer
When a job offer is submitted, the system automatically sends notification to the first approver in the chain of approval.
- Approve the job offer, which routes the offer to the next approver (via email).
- Deny the job offer, which stops the progress of the job offer and notifies (via email) the primary hiring manager.
- Push back the job offer, which notifies the previous approver that the job offer has been pushed back and needs his or her attention. The first approver cannot push back the job offer.
1. Navigate to HRS Main Menu>Recruiting>Pending Approvals.
2. Use the Pending Approvals page to review and act on job offers that require your approval.
3. To review job offer details, click the Subject : Offer Approval link to access the Disposition Details page.
4. Use the Disposition Details page to review the offer details, review the approval, and approve or deny the offer.
5. Review the offer details before approving the offer. Click the Offer Details link. The top part of the offer details view displays information about the job opening.
6. Scroll down the page to view the job offer components, such as base salary.
7. After you review the details, return to the approvals view. Click the Approvals link.
8. The approvals section of the page includes a graphical picture of the approval sequence for the job offer. When you review the approval chain, you can insert additional reviewers by clicking the Insert Approver button. An approver can be removed from the approval chain by clicking on the red negative (-) sign in the blue box with the approver's name. Only the one inserting the approver can remove them.
- Use the Insert additional approver or reviewer page to identify the additional approver or reviewer. Use the magnifying glass to search by name.
- By default, the person whom you select is an approver, whose approval is mandatory. Optionally, you can make the person a reviewer. Reviewers receive a link to the job opening so that they can review the details, but they do not approve, deny, or push back the job opening.
- Click the Insert button. The additional approver appears in the approval diagram.
12. If you do not approve the offer, use the Deny button to reject the job offer, this will send a notification to the primary hiring manager for the job opening or the Pushback button to return to the person who submitted it to you. Use the Approve button to approve the job offer and route it to the next approver, if any.