TAM - Apply an Existing Applicant to a Job Opening
If you find an applicant who is qualified for a specific job opening and should be considered, you can apply the applicant to that job opening.
Recruiter security roles have access to linking an applicant to a job opening.
1. Navigate to HRS Main Menu>Recruiting>Find Applicants.
2. Use the Find Applicants page to locate a specific applicant. Use the search criteria fields to narrow your search.
3. Click the Find Applicants button.
4. Locate the applicant whom you want to link to the job. Then click on the applicants's name to open the Manage Applicant page for that applicant.
5. Click the Applicant Data link on the Manage Applicant page.
6. At this point you can add a new application (resume, cover letter, etc) on behalf of the applicant by clicking the +Add Application link or you can reuse an existing application (resume, cover letter, etc) by clicking the View Application link.
7. Add/edit the resume via text or upload the resume file by clicking on the Add Resume Attachment. Additional attachments (i.e. cover letter) can be added below by clicking the Add Attachment link.
9. Scroll down the page to link the applicant to the job opening. Click the (+) Add Job Opening to add a new job opening to the applicant.
10. Click on the magnifying glass to access the job opening look up page. Type in the Job Opening ID or conduct an Advanced Search.
11. Once you have linked the job opening to the applicant, it will show up on the Application Details page.
12. Scroll down the page and complete any sections that you have information from the candidate for ( i.e. Subsources for advertisement, degrees, etc.)
13. Once you have entered all of the information available for the candidate to apply for this job opening, click the Save and Submit button.