PY - Payroll Voucher Report
Support existing campus business needs.
This query will list funding used for all payroll earnings as well as taxes and deductions which make up the gross-to-net calculations. Please note that the users will have to calculate the summary of Gross/Ded/Net when the output has been downloaded to Excel. To that end, all lines will be formatted the same in the output.
Legacy system provided a report after payroll was processed showing the actual funding used for all payroll earnings as well as taxes and deductions which make up the gross-to-net calculations. This report also displayed the rate, hours, and some information about each person/job.
To Run the Report
- Log into HRS. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer. Search for "UW_PY_VOUCHER_DEPTID"
- Click on the Excel link
- Enter Pay Run ID and Dept ID
Roles That Can Access Report
- PY Batch Processor
- PY Payroll Operations
- PY Payroll Processing
To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Query Viewer. Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- Type "UW_PY_VOUCHER_DEPTID" in the search box. Click Search
- From the search results find the Payroll Voucher Report by Dept and select the Run to Excel option.
- A new window will open. Enter the desired search terms and click View Results. Both fields are required in order to return results, but entering a % will return all possible values for that field.
- A prompt will appear asking whether you want to open or save the Excel file. Click Open unless you want to save your results to view at a later time.
- An excel file will open containing the query results.