PY - Financial Aid Regulatory Report
This report displays a count of students who hold workstudy awards and their respective jobs, and the sum of federal share and departmental share earnings for each student job type for the given fiscal year.
This report provides a breakdown of student job types and workstudy dollars, both federal and departmental share for each student job type. Program can only be run for a Fiscal Year, individually by business unit.
This report will only contain data that exists in HCM (does not contain legacy data)
To Run the Report:
To run the report, navigate to UW Payroll Reports > Financial Aid Reg Rpt – FISAP
- Enter Fiscal Year
- Enter Business Unit
Security Roles Required to Run Report Using Query Viewer
- PY Workstudy Setup
To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to UW Payroll > Financial Aid Reg Rpt – FISAP
- Enter Run Control ID and click Search
- If you do not have a Run Control ID you can create a new ID. Click on the Add a New Value tab. Enter the new Run Control ID in the box and click Add.
- Enter Fiscal Year and Business Unit.
- Leave the Type and Format as the default “Web” and “PDF”. Click OK to run the report.
- Click on Process Monitor link to check the status of the report.
- Monitor Run Status and Distribution Status. When Distribution Status changes to “Posted”, click on Details.
- Click on the View Log/Trace link on the bottom right-hand side.
- Select the PDF file from the list.
- The report will look like the image below: