Instructions for IRB Members
Each ARROW user has a personal workspace. The personal workspace is used to navigate between system roles, as well as allow easy navigation to specific protocols. Your IRB Member workspace contains the materials you need for meetings, as well as items you have been assigned for review.
It is possible for an ARROW user to have multiple roles in the ARROW system. Your available roles are indicated under My Roles, and your current role is indicated in the gold bar of your personal workspace.
When the system is in your IRB Member role, you have access to different tabs:
- The "Inbox: Initials" tab will contain anything that has been assigned as an initial review for an upcoming meeting.
- The "Inbox: PRS and Others" tab will contain any other items that have been assigned for an upcoming meeting, such as PRS items, Reportable Events, or Modification Responses.
- The "Inbox: Meeting Minutes" tab will contain any minutes that you have been assigned to review for past meetings that still require review.
- The "Inbox: All" tab will contain any item that you have been assigned that is currently outstanding.
- The "Upcoming Meetings" tab will contain links to the Meeting Workspace for upcoming scheduled meetings.
WHO TO CONTACT