Instructions for IRB Members
Upcoming scheduled meetings will be in the "Upcoming Meetings" tab of the personal workspace (when in the IRB Member role)--see IRB Member Workspace Navigation Guide for IRB Members for assistance in navigating your personal workspace. To view a specific meeting, follow these steps:
- Click on the meeting you wish to view from your "Upcoming Meetings" tab.
- Review the items that will be discussed at the meeting in the "Agenda" tab.
- To get to a particular submission, click on the submission number in the "Submission" column.
- In the window that appears, click on the submission number again to be taken to the study workspace.
- In the upper left, click on "Print Open Agenda" to print the open agenda (The open agenda reflects the agenda items that will be discussed during the meeting's open session), and "Print Closed Agenda" to print the closed agenda (The closed agenda reflects the items that will be discussed in the closed session).
- To view the scheduled attendees, look at the "IRB MEMBERS" section of the closed agenda.
- To go to the submission workspace of an item that will be discussed directly from the closed agenda, click on the red link of the item you wish to view.
WHO TO CONTACT