TAM - Viewing and Update Applicant Data
You can view applicant data using the Manage Applicant page. The Applicant Data view of this page includes four sections. Recruiters can update applicant materials following this document, as well.
- The Applications and Resumes section provides links to each application (with or without a resume) that the applicant submitted. The only links that are visible to you are those applications for job opening of which you are associated.
- The Contact section enables you to view and modify the applicant's name, address, email address, and phone number information.
- The Verification section enables you to view and modify the applicant's references; names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- The Eligibility and Identity section enables you to view and modify basic demographic information such as gender, ethnicity, veteran and disability related information, as well as country-specific and citizenship information if it is known.
|RECRUITER / TA COORDINATOR/ HIRING MANAGER/ TA AFFIRMATIVE ACTION||RECRUITER|
Use the Find Job Openings page to search for specific job openings that you are associated with. Through this, you will be able to view applicants and their activity for those job openings.
Set the search criteria in the fields and pull down menus.
Job Opening ID - The ID associated with a specific Job Opening. Use this to find the precise Job Opening that you are looking for.
Status - allows you to search for job postings in a particular status, such as Open, Draft, Cancelled, etc.
Most Recent Activity - how recently the job opening has had activity.
Job Opening Type - can limit your search to either standard requisitions or continuous job openings.
Display Jobs - can limit your search to job openings for which you have a particular role, such as jobs assigned to you or jobs created by you.
The Manager, Recruiter, and Originator fields enable you to search for jobs based on the members of their hiring teams.
Additional search fields include Business Unit, Position #, Title, and Recruitment Contact.
At the top of the job opening information screen, you will find information about the job posting including the Official Title, Position Number, and Business Unit.
Below that, you will see the list of applicants associated with the Job Opening.
The applicant's activity screen appears, listing the job openings and dispositions that that applicant has. You will only see job openings that you are associated with.
|Navigate to Recruiting > Find Applicants.
- Click on an applicant's name in the Applicant column.
Use the Manage Applicant page to view and modify applicant information and to perform various applicant-related actions. Initially, this page displays the Applicant Activity view.
- Click on the Applicant Data link.
The first section in the Applicant Data view shows Applications and Resumes. The Applications grid lists applications that were entered into the system. Applications appear here for all the jobs an applicant has applied to. However, you will only see the applications for job opening of which you are associated.
Click the View Application link to view application details, including any resume.
- Click on the View Application link.
The applicant's resume can be viewed by clicking on the View Resume Attachment link. If the applicant chose to type their resume into the resume builder, it can be viewed in the Resume Text box.
To view a list of all the applicant's attachments, click on the View All link.
4. Click on the View Resume Attachment link.
5. Click on the View All link.
6. Click on the Contact link.
The second section in the Applicant Data view shows Contact information for the applicant, starting with full details of the applicant's name. To view more of the contact information for this applicant, scroll down.
Subsequent sections show the applicant's physical address and any email addresses and phone numbers that the applicant provided.
7. Scroll down further and find the "Click icon to edit Applicant Status" section.
8. Click the icon next to "Click icon to edit Applicant Status." This section changes the applicant's overall status and not the disposition for an individual job opening. This is rarely used.
9. Click on the Verification link.
The third section in the Applicant Data view, the Verification section, shows information about an applicant's references, such as, name, title, employer, contact information and can also be used to record the date the reference has been contacted. The comment section can also be used to record notes or details gathered during a reference check.
The References grid displays summary information about the applicant's references. To view or modify reference details, click the Edit Reference link.
10. Click on the Eligibility & Identity link.
The final section in the Applicant Data view shows applicant Eligibility and Identity information. The Personal Information group box includes basic demographic data: Date of Birth and Gender.
The Ethnic Group section displays their ethnicity.
Recruiters and TA Affirmative Action security roles will have access to view and update the veteran Eligibility status, Applicant Disability, Accommodation Requests and Accommodation Option information. Scroll down the page to view this option.
The Eligibility section indicates the Military Status with the Effective Date. The Military Status values below correspond to the Veteran Self-Identification page in the online application.
- I identify as one or more of the classifications of protected veteran listed above. = Protected, Not Classified
- I am not a protected veteran. = Not a Protected Veteran
- I am not a veteran. = Not a Veteran
Note: If you're updating an applicant's existing record, you will need to add a new effective dated row in the Eligibility section. If this is being updated on the same day the applicant created this entry, the new row would need to be effective-dated for the following day.
The Disability Status values below correspond to the Disability Self-Identification page in the online application.
- Yes, I have a disability (or previously had a disability). = Disabled
- No, I don't have a disability. = Not Disabled
- I don't wish to answer. = Not Indicated
Signature: This field populates when the applicant completes the online application.
Date Form Viewed: This will populate the date in which the applicant viewed the Disability Self-Identification page in the online application.Disclosure Dt: When an applicant discloses their disability status, this date will populate. Otherwise, this date can be updated manually.