Former Students - Accessing MyUW-Madison

This document explains how former students can access MyUW-Madison.

Fall 2010 and later

Former students last here fall 2010 or later retain access to MyUW-Madison.

As part of MyUW, students will have continued access to their student records and transcripts via the Student Center, make payments on their Student Tuition Account balances along with Course Guide, Course Resources and other content. Click here to see a list of what is available to former students.

Students last enrolled fall 2010 or later still have active NetIDs.  If you remember your NetID but not your password, please go to the password reset utility located at

If you have forgotten your NetID, contact the DoIT Help Desk for assistance.

Summer 2010 and earlier

Students who previously had NetIDs and were last enrolled summer 2010 or earlier will need to reactivate their NetIDs.  To do so, you will need your campus ID number. Your campus ID number is printed on your Wiscard. If you do not remember your campus ID number, please contact the Office of the Registrar (608) 262-3811 for assistance.

If you did not have a NetID you will not have access to My UW and will need to obtain copies of your transcripts through the  Registrar's office.

Keywords:former, student, my uw, transcripts, student center, payment, student tuition account, balances   Doc ID:20943
Owner:Kim A.Group:Office of the Registrar
Created:2011-10-25 08:50 CDTUpdated:2021-06-08 15:25 CDT
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, Office of the Registrar
Feedback:  16   83