InfoCommons - Wireless Printing - Mac
Mac (Yosemite OS 10.10.5)
Instructions for wireless mapping of the Ebling Library InfoCommons GoPrint printers using MacOS.
1. Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences...
2. Click on the Printers & Scanners button.
3. Click on the Plus Sign right under the list of printers to add a new printer.
4. Select the IP tab and configure the printer as follows:Note: You may need to click the lock in the lower left and enter your admin password
to unlock the add printer button.
* Address: goprint.doit.wisc.edu5. The printer should now show up on your list of available printers.
* Protocol: Line Printer Daemon - LPD
* Queue: INFOPR-B&W-HSLC
* Name: InfoCommons GoPrint
* Location: Ebling Library Copy Center
* Use: Generic Postscript Printer
Print jobs sent to InfoCommons GoPrint, will be queued on both of the following release stations:6. At the release station the print job will be listed under the wireless IP address of your computer ( Ex. 18.104.22.168)2nd floor Copy Center - Room 2361
3rd floor Copy Center - Room 3332
Note: The IP address will not always be the same number, it depends on what IP address you computer receives from the wireless connection.Use your Wiscard Print Account or a guest UW Print Card to pay and print to the HP LasterJet 4015x printer.
Other Links:GoPrint (Mac) - Printing from Personal Computers