How can I return to good academic standing in L&S?

This section explains how an L&S undergraduate student can return to good academic standing after being placed on probation.

What can I do in order to get off of academic probation in L&S?

L&S undergraduate students will return to good academic standing when both their semester/term GPA and cumulative GPA are 2.000 or above.   Students on probation should contact their academic advisor(s) as soon as possible for guidance in setting up a plan that will guarantee academic success. 

More specific information regarding the probation system for L&S undergraduates can be found at what is the L&S academic probation system.

See Also:

Keywords:probation, strict probation, dropped for one year, academic probation, academic jeopardy, good academic standing, off probation   Doc ID:21181
Owner:Tori R.Group:College of Letters & Science
Created:2011-11-06 16:59 CDTUpdated:2017-07-31 13:27 CDT
Sites:College of Letters & Science
Feedback:  0   0