PY - Non-ACH Employee Report
The University of Wisconsin tries to enroll all employees into direct deposit, and those who are receiving a physical check need to be followed up to try to enroll the employee into Direct Deposit. This procedure describes running the report to identify employees who do not have active direct deposit. This report is also delivered via Cypress after each payroll confirm.
Roles that can access report:
- PY Direct Deposit Update
- PY Direct Deposit View Only
- Navigate to UW Payroll Reports > Non ACH Employees Report.
- Enter a value for the Run Control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab and click the Search button. Select the Run Control ID that you wish to use to run this report.
- DO NOT use spaces in run control names.
- If you do not have a Run Control ID, you can create one. PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs
- If you don't specify, the Payroll Cycle is set to “Both”, meaning whichever cycle you are looking to pull data from (On-Cycle or Off-Cycle) if there is any On-Cycles that match the Off-Cycle parameters they will be pulled in and vice versa unless you click the respective radial buttons.
- If On-Cycle
- Pay Run ID field: Enter Pay Run ID or click icon. This field is required.
- Company field: Enter Business Unit or click on the icon. This field is required.
- Pay Group field: Enter Pay Group or click icon. This field is required.
- Pay End Date field: Enter the end date.
- Page # field: Enter what page you wish to start on.
- Thru field: Enter the page you wish to end on.
- In this case, 2016UNC03 (monthly FA/AS/LI March pay period in 2016) was the parameter. Since we didn't have to enter the Company or Pay Group the data, which is for an off-cycle payout. Due to the fact that we had the “Both” Payroll Cycle was selected if any off-cycle payouts matched the run “Pay Run ID” they would also have shown up.