PY - Non-ACH Employee Report
This procedure describes the process of identifying employees who do not have direct deposit.
Report DescriptionThis report identifies employees who do not have an active direct deposit.
Business NeedThe University of Wisconsin tries to enroll all employees into direct deposit, and those who are receiving a physical check need to be followed up to try to enroll the employee into Direct Deposit.
To Run the Report
- Log into HRS
- UW Payroll Reports > Non ACH Employees Report
- Enter Pay Run ID (e.g. 2011BW04A) OR
- Enter Company (e.g. UWF or UWS)
- Enter Pay Group (e.g. ARG)
- Enter Pay End Date (e.g. 05/31/2011)
- Enter Page #
- Enter Thru
NavigationUW Payroll Reports > Non ACH Employees Report
Roles that can access reportPY Direct Deposit Update
PY Direct Deposit View Only
- Navigate to UW Payroll Reports > Non ACH Employees Report.
- Enter a value for the Run Control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab and click the Search button. Select the Run Control ID that you wish to use to run this report.
- A Run Control ID is the name assigned to parameters for a report. The Run Control ID saves report parameter settings used for running the report and can be re-used the next time the report is run.
- DO NOT use spaces in run control names.
- If On-Cycle
- Pay Run ID field: Enter Pay Run ID or click icon. This field is required.
- Company field: Enter Business Unit or click on the icon. This field is required.
- Pay Group field: Enter Pay Group or click icon. This field is required.
- Pay End Date field: Enter the end date.
- Page # field: Enter what page you wish to start on.
- Thru field: Enter the page you wish to end on.
Monitor the Run Status and Distribution Status fields. Once the Distribution Status field changes to Posted, click on the Details hyperlink.
- In this case, 2011UNC05 (monthly unclassified May pay period in 2011) was the parameter. Since we didn't have to enter the Company or Pay Group the data, which is for an off-cycle payout. Due to the fact that we had the “Both” Payroll Cycle was selected if any off-cycle payouts matched the run “Pay Run ID” they would also have shown up.