PY - Run the Missing Payroll Report
You can run the Missing Payroll Report to show those employees who are in Active employment status, but who are either on leave or not being paid for the upcoming payroll.
The Missing Payroll Report reflects those employees who are in active employment status, but are either on leave or not being paid for the upcoming payroll. This report also includes any scheduled deductions the employee would have had for the pay period (from future state doc PY 1.03 Payroll Calculation). The definition of "scheduled deductions" is those where the frequency matches the Pay Calendar Period
To Run the Report
- Log into HRS
- UW Payroll Reports > Missed Payroll Report
- Enter Pay Run ID (e.g. 2011BW04A)
- Enter Dept ID (e.g. A0208)
UW Payroll Reports > Missed Payroll Report
HRS Security Role Needed:
PY Payroll Processing
- Navigate to UW Payroll Reports > Missed Payroll Report
- Enter a value for the Run Control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab and click the Search button. Select the Run Control ID that you wish to use to run this report.
- A Run Control ID is the name assigned to parameters for a report. The Run Control ID saves report parameter settings used for running the report and can be re-used the next time the report is run.
- DO NOT use spaces in run control names.
- Pay Run ID& field: Enter Pay Run ID or click icon. This field is required.
- DeptID field: Enter Department ID or click on the icon. Leave blank for all departments.
- In this case, 2011BW05B (second Biweekly May pay period in 2011), the Department ID was blank so all departments were selected.