TAM - Add Approvers and Reviewers to Job Openings
Once the Job Opening has been saved and submitted, you can add additional job opening approvers or reviewers on the Approvers link.
1. The Approvers or Reviewers can be added to the Job Opening, by clicking the Approvals link on the Job Opening.
2. The approvals section of the page includes a graphical picture of the approval sequence for the job opening. When you review the approval chain, you can insert additional approvers or reviewers by clicking the Insert Approver button.
NOTE: Inserted Approvers and Reviewers must also be added on the Job Opening Assignments page in the Interested Party section (if they are not already on the page in a different capacity). After being added to the Assignments page a provisioning process must run before they will have access to the Job Opening. This process runs automatically 5 times daily; 12:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and evenings at approximately 8:10 p.m.
- Use the Insert additional approver or reviewer page to identify the additional approver or reviewer. Use the magnifying glass to search by Name or by User ID.
- By default, the person whom you select is an approver, whose approval is mandatory. Optionally, you can make the person a reviewer. Reviewers receive a link to the job opening so that they can review the details, but they do not approve, deny, or push back the job opening.
- Click the Insert button. The additional person appears in the approval diagram.
3. Click Save. Saves the added approver(s) or reviewer(s).