BN - Review Paycheck Query
The Review Paycheck Query is designed to give Administrators the ability to query an employee's deductions.
Benefit Administrators will encounter situations where they will need to reconcile employee deductions. The Review Paycheck Query was created to allow users to view all deductions.
- Query Name = UW_BN_REVIEW_PAYCHECK_PUB
- Empl ID
- Excel spreadsheet
- Report will display deductions taking on the current calculated payroll.
1. Click Reporting Tools
2. Click Query
3. Click Query Viewer
4. Enter UW_BN_REVIEW_PAYCHECK_PUB into the search criteria and click Search.
5. You are shown the Search Results below. If you had done a partial search, multiple queries may appear in the list. If you searched for the specific query you are looking for, you should only see that value below. To view the query, click the link for Excel.
6. Once you click on the Excel link, a new page will open. On that page, you will enter into the Emplid field.
7. After you choose your business unit, click View Results.
8. Open the query using Microsoft Excel and click OK or Open depending on your internet browser.
Below is an example of Mozilla Firefox.
Below is an example of Windows Internet Explorer 9.
9. Review the results and determine a course of actions if needed. Note: The data is already sorted by Plan Type, Deduction Code, and Pay Period End Date. The data appearing in the Excel spreadsheet is:A. Pay Run ID
B. Pay Period End
C. ID = Empl ID
D. Ded Class = Deduction Class values are B for Before Tax and A for After Tax.
E. Plan Type = A list of Plan Type are available in BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid .
F. Deductn Cd = A list of Deduction Codes are available in BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid .
G. Curr Dedn = Current Deduction Amount
H. Off Cycle = Off Cycle values are N for Not Off Cycle and Y for Off Cycle.
I. After = Total Amount deducted After Tax for the Deduction Code.
J. Before = Total Amount deducted Before Tax for the Deduction Code.
K. Taxable = Incorrectly labeled on the spreadsheet. Total Amount deducted Nontaxable for the Deduction Code.
L. Non-Taxable = Incorrectly labeled on the spreadsheet. Total Amount deducted Taxable for the Deduction Code.
Related Policies, Job Aids and FormsRelated Job Aids
- Document 48738 is unavailable at this time.
- BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid