Verizon Modem UM175 - Connecting & Using on MacOS
Instructions on using UM175 modem on Mac OS
UM175 Verizon USB Modem Usage Instructions for MacOS
- Plug in the UM175 modem into a USB port. MacOS should detect the modem.
- Go to System Preferences | Network. Click on the Connect button. You can also choose to have the modem status shown in your menu bar. See screen image below:
- The modem will then connect to the Verizon network. If you've chosen to show the status in the menu bar, you will see your connection status there.
- When you are finished, select Disconnect from Network | Preferences | Pantech USB Modem OR select disconnect from the menu bar.
- Unplug the modem from the USB port.