I'm an undergraduate L&S student. How do I request my DARS report?

The following information explains the process L&S undergraduate students may use to request their degree audit (DARS) report.

What do I need to do in order to obtain a DARS report?

In order to obtain a DARS report, you will need to:
  1. Log in to My UW and go to your Student Center.  If you do not have a NetID, click on the 'Activate my Net ID' link.
  2. In your Student Center, select DARS-View my Report in the drop-down menu under the Academics section and click the Go button.
  3. You can submit a BASIC REPORT or a WHAT-IF REPORT.
  4. View requested reports and the Report Requests: Student View page.  Reports can be viewed in one of three formats:  interactive, text, and PDF.
  5. Click the Request DARS Report link to request additional reports.
  6. When finished, click Logoff and close your browser.
For more information on running and using DARS, refer to DARS Quick Guide: Students and DARS Audit Services.   Students can also get more assistance in using their DARS by going to L&S Academic Advising Services between the hours of 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Keywords:Degree Audit Reporting System, DARS, requesting a DARS, request a DARS   Doc ID:21634
Owner:Tori R.Group:College of Letters & Science
Created:2011-12-06 18:30 CDTUpdated:2015-08-01 15:10 CDT
Sites:College of Letters & Science
Feedback:  0   0