I'm an undergraduate L&S student. How do I request my DARS report?
What do I need to do in order to obtain a DARS report?
The following information explains the process L&S undergraduate students may use to request their degree audit (DARS) report.
In order to obtain a DARS report, you will need to:
- Log in to My UW and go to your Student Center. If you do not have a NetID, click on the 'Activate my Net ID' link.
- In your Student Center, select DARS-View my Report in the drop-down menu under the Academics section and click the Go button.
- You can submit a BASIC REPORT or a WHAT-IF REPORT.
- View requested reports and the Report Requests: Student View page. Reports can be viewed in one of three formats: interactive, text, and PDF.
- Click the Request DARS Report link to request additional reports.
- When finished, click Logoff and close your browser.