How can I find out where my final exam will be held?
The following sections provides information about the availability of classroom locations for fall and spring semester final exams.
Students can view their exam schedule and location in Student Center. A student will need to:
- Login to My UW-Madison.
- Open the Student Center module (located in My Home, Academic, and Finances tabs).
- Locate the "Academics" section within the Student Center. At the bottom of the "Academics" section is a pull-down menu. Selection Exam Schedule and then click on the ">>" button to the right of the pull-down menu.
- Further questions about final exams should be directed to the department or unit offering the course.
- Fall and Spring locations for final examinations given in General Assignment Classrooms will be available in Student Center and Faculty Center four (4) weeks before the start of final exams.
- If the location of a final examination is not available within the last four weeks of the semester, please contact the instructor or department for the location of the exam.
- Summer mid-session exams are typically held during the scheduled class period.
- Summer session final exams are held at the last class meeting unless otherwise announced by the instructor.
Also see Mid-term and Final Exam Policy Information.