WiscList - Confirming Subscribes/Unsubscribes
As a WiscList list administrator, you can configure your list to send subscribe and/or unsubscribe confirmation requests in order to prevent users from accidentally subscribing to or unsubscribing from your lists.
Enable Confirmation Requests
- Log in to WiscList Admin and navigate to My Lists.
- Click on the desired list.
- Click Log into ListManager. This will open a new window which automatically logs you into ListManager.
- Click Utilities in the left-hand navigational menu to open the Utilities submenu.
- Highlight List Settings, then select New Subscriber Policy.
- To configure your list so that subscription requests require email confirmation, set Confirm subscribes to yes.
- To configure your list so that unsubscription requests require email confirmation, set Confirm unsubscribes to Require confirmation for all email unsubscriptions.